Now Open !
The second floor of the Endicott History and Heritage center is open. Come to see how we've changed.
Visit us to see artifacts from Endicott, and learn about our town's history.
Some examples of artifacts on display are:
- Indian artifacts
- Endicott Johnson Shoe Co. shoes and memorabilia
- Wilson Hospital and its nurses
- Union Endicott yearbooks and band uniforms
- Milk bottles from 22 of Endicott's 34 dairies
- Memorabilia from Washington Avenue businesses
- Firemen's uniforms from Village of Union.
The first floor contains 100 years of computer history.